Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hard sleepin

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 4eva WASTED, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Ahh! Relief your my new best friend: cant sleep for thinkin either how come it only happens when i try go to sleep????

i find it really hard to go to sleep if ive been smoking all evening and feel like crap in the mornin.. . .

maybe i shud skip a day and not get wasted tonight and get sum good ZZZZZ's ????

on second thoughts
    Naaah.

smoke on my homees

2. Wierd..if i'm stoned in bed i get to sleep alot easier and if i get a good night's sleep like 9 hours i feel good in the morning, don't smoke if you have to get up early in the morning, it may not be a good idea in your case.

3. Tomorrow go to walgreen's and get some Melatonin pills. Melatonin is what your brain secretes when it's time to shut down and go to sleep, so if you take a Melatonin pill it helps to shut down. It doesn't make you drowsy and if you want to stay up after taking it, you can. There's also no chemical grogginess in the morning. Did you use the computer for a little while beore bed? Scientists are now showing how computer use can screw up our body clocks and reduce the production of melatonin, making it hard to sleep.

4. I've never heard of Kava Kava. I only take melatonin a couple times a week anyways. I do my best to get as natural a sleep as possible because I don't want to feel like I need pills to go to sleep.

5. The melatonin doesn't mimic what your body produces, it is what your body produces. Same chemical, only created outside the body and ingested rather than created and secreted by your body.

6. woah.

i c.

no wonder.

i live on my puter... so that must be it!

noooooo!...... i'll neva leave my lovely lovely puter... just get me some indica, some lavendar and some mellow tunes.

7. Ya I use my computer less at night and just drink and stuff now. I sleep much better than I used to.

8. I sleep so much easier after I smoke weeds man. Out like a light! And I wake up pretty early before anyone in the house. Thing is that I hate doing that cuz you don't feel the effects completely. Maybe I should smoke 2-3 good hours before I decide to go to bed.