Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard Question...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4Frnt, Jun 12, 2006.

1. theres no ammournt wat so ever the only thing i might do though is take the money wait about a week or some shit depending on who the person is and then just fuckin buying all different strands from different people but i definatly wouldnt agree for anything under 2 g's

2. You just contradicted yourself, lol. Weed makes you happy. Meaning, when you are stoned, you have happiness. Weed costs money. Meaning, you need money to buy happiness. Even if you grow it you need money :p

I would happily quit for half a mil. Would quit for 100k even. It would give me a nice boost in life.. plus I'd just start smoking some time in the future anyway :p

3. Many things in life make me happy. Weed is only one of them. Why would I accept meer money and deprive myself of weed. I grow my own so it doesn't cost me much money.

4. nope you die the most painful death possible by inhaling even the smallest hit

5. there will NEVEr be enough money in the world to make me stop.....ever

6. im gonna be a bud smoker the rest of my life so theres nothing thats gonna stop me

7. I'm gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life, you can find me on the porch tokin on my pipe

8. Enough for me to retire right now.

9. Shit all you people that said enough money to retire are crazy... wtf is the point of retiring earlier, if you're not blizted out of your mind at the Home Town Buffet dinner at 4 pm :p

10. This is the ballpark I'm thinking of too. Nothing less would be worth it to me.

11. ummm, enough to pay for the rest of my drugs the rest of my life. otherwise, i hvae to continue smoking it to afford my other drugs lol.

12. I love that.. Damn Im so high and dat line just seems sooo fuckin dope hahaha. Good onee.

13. more money than you can imagine. just because i want a lot of money.

14. Enough to get 100 pounds of mushrooms