hard drug

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cannabillions, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Would you guys consider shrooms a "hard drug"? I wouldn't, but i want ur guys opinion.

2. No I wouldn't
    I consider hardd rugs something that had to have been messed with in some way before it could be used
    You can find the shrooms growing out of the ground, so no I don't think it is.

3. I wouldn't consider it a hard drug either.

What i consider to be a hard drug is something that you can get physically addicted to and has the potential to cause serious physical harm. Mushrooms do neither of those.

4. #4 stoner_lukas, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    No, because they have no addiction potential, and do not cause any sort of damage (save psychological damage if you're a idiot).

A hard drug damages the body with continued use.

Edit to add: Anything that damages the spirit is also a hard drug, IMO

5. depends on ur definition of a "hard drug" really..

6. I consider this man a wise man.

7. i dont see how this makes anything a hard drug...messed with? like how

do you guys consider lsd a hard drug? i dont. even tho it is "manmade" as some say, or messed with, as in it takes alot of chemistry to produce it

8. hard drugs are like meth, heroin, pcp, things that are proven to be damaging and crippling.

9. id say yes shrooms are a hard drug because they can really make you trip the fuck out and compared to weed its rediculously strong. basicly for me anything stronger then weed is a hard drug.

10. JENKEMS.....

J F K.... uh herioin?

11. i think, meth, h, coke, ket, pcp are hard drugs

12. I look at shrooms the same as I do Marijuana...it's a 'natural drug'...

IMO hard drugs would be manufactured drugs...made with chemicals and bullshit...even prescription drugs...they're man-made...that's just my opinion, though ;) It's all in perspective, I guess

13. I just don't understand why not many people consider E a hard drug, that shit fucks with your brain, also it has addictive properties or else people wouldn't thizz weekly.

14. I would consider psilocybin to be like anyother "drug" like caffeine or thc especially since it does not cause any physical dependence just like the sacred herb. I believe it can be a strong tool to open ones mind and cause great mystical/religious experiences. Shrooms are powerful but also I believe the world would be a better place if everyone tried them maturely at least once.​

15. People are addicted to the high, not the drug itself. Huge difference.

16. Cocaine is not physically addicting, it is completely mental, yet many people look at it as 10x more dangerous than ecstasy. Which is completely absurd as cocaine does similar things brain chemistry wise to Wellbutrin or other anti depressants, just with a short half life.

17. You can also perma trip on acid if you drop too much
    I personally consider lsd a hard drug
    Not so much hard like heroin or something but I still think it's on a different level then shrooms or weed.

18. Thats not true, no one has ever perma tripped. Just look up the half life, it just isnt chemically possible.

HPPD however, thats real, but not a perma trip.

All of that other shit is just propaganda, just like weed makes you rape and kill.

I would consider lsd less hard than shrooms.

19. Well I don't know anyone personally who's perma tripped so I can't really speak for them.
    But I do know of people who say they've been on a trip for 5 years or more.
    But most of them are on other drugs like meth and shit so who knows.

I just think It's a harder drug not so much a "hard" drug.

20. .......u cant get stuck in a perminent trip from dropping too much.

doing lsd safely and in moderation is just as safe as shrooms and weed.