Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard decision.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunsettoker, Jul 2, 2011.

1. I'm on probation in ga but I was allowed to come to ky to visit family. On July 4 I have 31 days (aug 4th) till I go back to georgia then on the sixth i go to Tiby island in georgia till the 15th of august and I get off probation august 11 so if I smoked tomorrow and only smoke once how long do you think I'll be dirty

2. theres a drug test sticky

3. dude its not worth it. think about the repercussions.

4. So not worth it.

5. So wait you totally get off probation August 15th? This is not even a decision, don't even think about it. Save your money for a big party August 16th...

6. Been there, just resist man. Think of if you get caught. It's like another I don't even know how long of more HELL. Just resist and think, you only have a month, and you can get toasted all you want

7. Jail? Stoned?

Fuck...Should I go with freedom? Or the temporary euphoric feeling that weed will bring me?

Some decisions really shouldn't be this hard.

8. Wait till ur in the clear then go dumb

9. id prolly end up just getting hammered or finding some good legal herbs...

10. I know legal herbs are, well, frowned upon, but I can admit that I'm guilty of using the legal while I was getting tested by a P.O. Hell, not even close to the same, and yeah it's bad for you (also can't buy it here in MO as of Aug. 28) but if you really want to get high and have a good time with friends, then go for it. Just don't succumb to weed, it's really a bad idea. Or get shwasted. Just make sure you don't smoke the legal out of a piece with resin, just to be safe.

11. Just need an extra boost in willpower I was starting to get pretty irrational

12. Fuck your PO get some fake piss. act like a changed kid, thats what i did.