Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard decision

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Con97sa, Jan 21, 2014.

1. So my parents have caught me smoking weed twice and today my friend asked if I wanted to come over this week and smoke some ganja I asked my mum and she said yes but she also said "if I find out that you smoked weed ill never trust you again" is it worth going to my friends house ? Or waiting till her paranoia blows over? What would you do? This will probably be the last opportunity to toke up for the next year :(

2. So you have to ask permission from your mom to go to your friends house and you joined this site, but are 18? I smell bullshit. Yeah sure, go blaze....

3. #3 Con97sa, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    What if I don't have a listence yet you ignorant fuck, plus it's none of your concern cock head.....FYI I'm 19

We do not allow name calling/disrespect here, make your point without doing so..

Thanks
    Yoda

4. your 19, do what you want, but convey to your mom that your an adult and what you do is your business.

5. Id recommend not asking your mom for permission to go to a friends house if you're 19.....like what? I didnt even do that when i was a minor

6. Uhh you're 19...why do you have to ask her? Fuck that man be you own person and blaze a bowl in her bathroom

7. Sames, I would just tell my mom where I was going.

8. Agreed, let her know where you are. But be respectful because you are living in her house. If you don't like her rules, get a job and get your own place. It's all about respect Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. You aren't 19 mate.

That being said, my mom used to say the same shit. Then she kept finding out that I smoked (she was snooping around), and after countless days of being grounded and getting caught some more, she gave in. She's fine with it now. It's just weed...

10. Make a fucking decision bro. And relax on post #2 man you kinda went over the top there. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. you're not 19

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 12? Seems about right.Kottonmouth Kings

13. And last oppertunity for a year? That proves your not of age. Kottonmouth Kings

14. [quote name="Con97sa" post="19379071" timestamp="1390290367"]What if I don't have a listence yet you ignorant fuck, plus it's none of your concern cock head.....FYI I'm 19We do not allow name calling/disrespect here, make your point without doing so..ThanksYoda[/quote]*gets mad for being disrespectful.*calls him an ignorant fuck and a cock head.