Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hard candy help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by yesiamroxane, Mar 12, 2012.

1. so I am doing this recipe for hard candy:

2 cups granulated sugar
    2/3 cup light corn syrup
    3/4 cup water

I let the sugar melt on medium heat then slowly bring to a boil without stirring till the temp. reaches 300 then I remove from heat and wait till the boiling stops I then stir in about 1/2 tsp of flavoring, 1 tsp of citric acid and 2 Tablespoons of the coconut canna oil concentrate from BadKat's stickied forum.

My only problem is that the cannaoil seems to separate a bit from the candy, the candy still has mediciation benefits but I feel like i am wasting some of my oil.

I did try Badkats candy recipe but I messed it up because my thermometer wasnt reading right since there wasnt very much liquid so maybe I can try doubling that batch. Although I really like this candy recipe but perhaps I need to put less water or corn syrup?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!