Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harborside in Oakland - Preferred Strains?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mystic, May 12, 2008.

1. Any strains from Harborside that you suggest? Making a run Thursday and never been here, but have heard good things from family...or is there a better one around the area I should go?
    Sativa?
    Indica?
    Been resting for a while, but now I'm back in touch...need some comparisons for future strains.

2. I am interested in this too. I am planning on making this my main club when I come home from college because I don't want to drive back up here to go to the local clubs...

3. Harborside is one of the most professional and one of the best places to go to in the town. I just went this weekend and they have what ever your looking for, eatables to oils.
    I picked up some Maui Wowie Honey Bud and some OG Kush Oil, Afghani bud. Really got the job done.
    I highly recommend the honey bud if your planning to get higher than a astronaut!

[​IMG]

4. Now that is some funky stuff right there. My mom wasn't happy with Maui Wowi, but that Honey Bud looks good.

How's their Sour Diesel and Silver Haze there?

5. Its pretty good, did the job!

6. My fav Harborside strains are the GDP, Wonder Woman, Lavendar, and their Grape Romulan, Rom, or Tromulan are always rope. If they have the h.l.t. brownies those are a must!

7. What is the cheapest 1/8 there? Up here I can get outdoor for 25. Is there something similar at harborside?