Harassed by the cops

Discussion in 'General' started by FumadorDeLaHierba, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Me and my friends used to walk around all the time when we couldn't drive or didn't have a car, and it seems like we got pulled over by the cops way too many times. We've had to ditch weed and pieces in the grass more than once and I've been accosted by police about 8 times just walking around. One time someone actually called the cops thinking we were breaking into a car when were just buying weed. I've always handled it well, never been arrested, but why are they harassing young kids just walking around? Can teenagers not aimlessly roam the streets at night anymore? It just always sucked when we were going to smoke at another house and had bud on us, and then had to talk to cops while stoned. Does/did anyone else have this problem?

2. Its the neighborhood you live in.

Im black. Im 6'5. I walk to.the store at three in the morning all the time whilst smoking a fat blunt and dancing to music. Cops dont look twice. And when they do look i just nod and they nod back simple.

Only time cops ever bother me is when im with a bunch of people and we are being loud. Or staying in the same spot.

As long as you keep quiet. Act normal. And go from one destination to the next the cops have no reason to detain you.

But when youre in a residential neighborhood walking around 6 deep pushing each other and giggling the cops will fuck with you.

3. Some places hAve curfories or. Something

4. They harass you because they think you don't know your rights. As you get older, they'll leave you alone more.

5. They harrass you becauss you have no rights as a minor.
    They might just shoot you if you run. But thTs what my and my buddies wou ld always do

6. Cops never bother me I always get educated cops that theirs more serious crime to attend to than some guy with weed.