Harassed by cops for black rims

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by heisman22, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Anybody else feel like cops watch you even more for black rims? Ever since I put them on my car I don't feel safe smoking in my carSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Shouldn't be smoking in your car anyway.  Easily the best way to get caught.

3. Naturally cops look at vehicles more closely when they have aftermarket rims, paintjob, etc. 

4. Whats the story with black, Cops will think they were jacked and painted"? You rolling on hot wheels..

5. yea man. the cops always haten on a young nigga wit flashy rims
    [​IMG]

6. 'MERCA

7. 5 speed Honda, Cops
    Sexy BMW, Cops
    Trans am? Cops

Get a 07 Chevy Impala bro. Cops wont fuck with you then.

8. Smoking in your car is fucking retarded, DUI on top of everything else why would you even bother

9. I agree it's an easy way to get caught but I don't have many other options. My roommates don't smoke so I don't like smoking around them. I'm taking a extended t break now so I don't have to worry about riding dirty anymore but still it gets old having them follow me aroundSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. It's also nice to cruise and listen to music while smoking once in a while. Plus I have subs so that makes it a lot worseSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19420112" timestamp="1390883612"]Naturally cops look at vehicles more closely when they have aftermarket rims, paintjob, etc. [/quote]Especially if you black out your brake lights Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Or if you're just black

13. hey dad

:laughing:

15. [quote name="CaliBudE" post="19420475" timestamp="1390887418"]Especially if you black out your brake lights Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] I did that as well. I didn't really notice it then but it got really bad when I got the rimsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Op just keep your ride stock. Also less attractive to thieves

I hate people with subs. It's fucking obnoxious, especially when they roll through my quiet suburban street. It's like, what the hell are you trying to prove? You can afford a big speaker to play music real loud? I work hard all day, I come home and want to relax and enjoy myself the way I want. I don't want some asshole riding around my neighborhood shaking my walls and being an annoying douche.

Please ignore this post if you don't do this in residential areas.

18. [quote name="joey_hansell" post="19426335" timestamp="1390966789"]I hate people with subs. It's fucking obnoxious, especially when they roll through my quiet suburban street. It's like, what the hell are you trying to prove? You can afford a big speaker to play music real loud? I work hard all day, I come home and want to relax and enjoy myself the way I want. I don't want some asshole riding around my neighborhood shaking my walls and being an annoying douche.Please ignore this post if you don't do this in residential areas.[/quote] I never have them on in residential, I have more respect for people than that. It's not like we try to prove anything. Some music is better with bass and stock speakers don't cut it.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Fucking love you and your pop Ricky! Tell Bubbles and Julian I said high. And tell Mr Lehey to go get fucked!