Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nobot, Dec 31, 2011.

1. For the past 4 years I've regularly smoked for depression. However, in the last 3 months I haven't been able to smoke because of a new job.

I got a bag today though, so right now I'm sitting in my house listening to Bob Marley and none of my problems in the world. I'm genuinely happy.

I just wanted to show my appreciation to this phenomenal plant, and to share my love for it. :smoke:

2. I will smoke a little smoke to you my brother :)

3. Congrats. Would you be insulted if I called you gay?

4. Haha...Wait, sorry, I was just thinkin' of this funny story I heard today.

Really though, I am high.:cool:

5. Good job man and have fun :), Glad that the weed helped your depression :)

6. Nope, because I'm at peace with the world right now.

7. that makes the two of us :smoke:

8. Enjoy it! :wave:

9. I smoke for anxiety/depression.

10. I'm still on anti-depressants, but not because I'm depressed, the weed takes care of that. They had me on them for so long (not to mention they didn't even really work completely) that I became physically addicted to them.
    The difference is, the weed actually fixes it.

11. I'm starting to think I'm the only.one on this board where it made my depression and anxiety worse.

12. Yeah I'm on Citalopram 40mg, but I really think the weed helps me more then the pills.

13. The whole point of any Rx drug is to get you addicted. The drug companies loves having constant business, same as a dealer would. The only difference is Rx pills are ACTUALLY addictive, where with weed it's just the high everyone likes. Smoke on and stop taking dangerous synthetic chemicals and substances!

14. [quote name='"DeadRock"']
    The whole point of any Rx drug is to get you addicted. The drug companies loves having constant business, same as a dealer would. The only difference is Rx pills are ACTUALLY addictive, where with weed it's just the high everyone likes. Smoke on and stop taking dangerous synthetic chemicals and substances![/quote]

The point is that they work.