Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

happy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gtawiseguy3, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys i love the way weed makes me really happy. After all the shit i go through at home during the day i find that when i smoke weed at night it makes me really happy and i dont have a care in the world. Anyone have that really happy connected with the world kinda feeling when they smoke weed.

2. I get this way too at night. It's why I prefer to smoke at night.

3. Hell, yeah! It's a great feeling!

4. Being high is one of the best feelings ever :smoking:

5. isn't that why we all smoke?

6. haven't smoked in awhile, and I mean months like 4+ I just smoked by myself and I feel so happy. mind is so relaxed and carefree. love that feeling. I'm not gonna smoke as much but I'll know thats the reason why I love weed.

7. Indeed. When im high there are no worries in the world. Its like i just live in the present without any thought to possible bad outcomes to situations.

I very much always overthink things, and when the thought out situation arrives, i tend to act unnatural, and being high takes the thoughts of worry away from me.

8. Exactly. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with weed. Plus I get hella good nights sleep every night now too.:smoke: