Happy Veterans Day.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Nov 11, 2022.

1. #1 Dizzy, Nov 11, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    To All People Who Serve In The Military An The Ones On GC Who Did Too. I Appreciate Yall Even Tho Iain Really From America But I Live Here For Many Years An I Always Respect The Soldiers Of America. I Wish I Could Have Join Too When I Was Younger I Wish To Join Marines But Cant BC My Didabilities An Mental Issues.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. We call it Remembrance Day in Canada but thanks all!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cool! Were You Ina Military In Canada?

~Toni~

4. Sorry meant to say thanks to all that served

• Like Like x 2
  5. Your very wecome:), it's kind folk like yourself that make folk like me serve,so,thank you Toni:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Thanks mate! Not gonna lie, I signed up purely to pay for college and get out of my shitty one-horse town where I was destined for a correctional facility had I stayed.

I did learn a thing or two about life, patriotism, cruelty, and both selfless, and civil service along the way.

As well as how quickly after 9/11 you can be yanked off inactive reserve when your in a shortage MOS with jumpmaster training.

Also, how much of life can come down to just random chance or pure luck.

Again, thanks all, as long as no uppity Sheriffs (esp those played by Brian Dennehy) hassle me too much I'm content to stay to myself. Plus I prefer a different "caliber" of ammo to solve problems these days
    upload_2022-11-11_16-9-30.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Wow I Appreciate You Sayin That Bout Me. Thank You For That Too. I Glad You An @Misanthropevet Both My Friends An Serve Ina Military.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1