Happy Turkey Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Baker, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Happy Thanksgiving GC hope everyone has a good one :smoking::D

2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE hopefully this day is great one to remember!

3. Im thankful for GC!!! Im also thankful the world hasnt blown up yet.

4. I'm thankful an alien filled mist hasn't set in. I'm also thankful for man made fire.

5. Word! Im so stoked about tomarrow. Football...Bud...Turkey..Alcohol. Cant wait. We have an annual Thanksgiving day flagfootball game lined up... Gunna be a good day. I hope you all enjoy the festivities to the fullest extent. Happy turkey day!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I'm going to get so baked before munching myself to death. It will be awesome.

7. Happy turkey day yall. Im still up at 1am and burning some bowls. Feeling good and anxious about my 2nd fav holiday chea

8. Hey GC have a HAPPY, MERRY, JOYOUS, DANK, BOMB DIGGITY Thanksgiving.... GET high, get full and repeat until friday..... Peace and happy holidays

9. Yes, I too will most likely be baked before attending Thanksgiving dinner, it will make seeing all those damn family members alot more easier.

10. CHEA wake n bake to start the day. Hitting the tube and feeling NICE. Moms is preparing the tamales as i type. They always hit the spot esp after a sesh =]

11. Yesss i'm gonna eat somethin, shower, pack up my XBOX then get incredibly ripped and head over to chill and watch Football all day..this is gonna be great :smoke:

12. Tryptophan + THC = AWESOME!!

*takes a nap*