Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Turkey Day!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Nov 28, 2002.

1. hey sensi... just thought i'd tell ya a little about the turkey day game. the cowboy's walked all over the redskins (woohoo... my team finally won!). emmit was looking more like the emmit from back in the day. the new QB was kickin ass (had a couple overthrows though), and all in all, a very awesome game. it sucks you had to miss it...

2. What the hell????? You're a Cowboy's fan, Cottons????

:::::NOT doing the happy dance::::::::

3. hey. i gotta stick by my team even though they do suck (and have for the last couple years). i've been a cowboy's fan since i've been 6, so yeah...

who do you like?... the titans?

it's insane liking the cowboy's when you live right outside philly. cowboy's fans and eagles fans don't get along very well, lmao.

::does happy dance even though RMJL isn't::

4. i too am addicted to pot...

and fuck am i disappointed in some people, im stoned, so it will probably come out in a rant somewhere in here soon.

5. I've loved the Packers my whole life. The Dolphins have my love 'cause they have Ricky and the Titans get my support when they play ball like they did yesterday.

I'm just anti-Cowboy and giving you a hard time. I respect you for admitting up to being a Cowboy's fan!!!! LOL!!!;)

::::::doing a dance...not sure which one:::::::::

6. the packers are cool. i used to follow them pretty close... had a lot of respect for bret... seeing as how he's not a pussy QB like most. like, him not being afraid to take a hit or block for a runner, etc... i think that's cool.

7. i agree, right now brett favre is the best in the nfl, but in a couple years, micheal vick will be running circles around him.

8. well thanksgiving is long gone, but since everyone is now talkin bout football.....

Don't pick on him for being a Cowboy's fan...I'm a Buc's fan (ducking flying objects) They sucked for years, but Mike Alstott can drag the whole damn defense all the way to the end zone, and if he can't drag em he will jump over them!

I haven't even watched football this season, we don't get any of the games here unless you have satellite. Yet another reason I look forward to heading back south~!