Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Turkey day... here is my idea..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kid_3, Nov 25, 2004.

1. well, i live in the states, but i'm not american.. so i dont know if this may be a bit disrespectfull. so .. yeah.. i dont really mean to insult anyone...

ok, so almost everyone in the states is having the huge turkey dinner tonight...

weill im going out to some peoples hous with my parents.. and i thought that i should 'spice' (key word here) dinner a bit.... si i grinded up some dank stuff and then made a card size envelope.. place herb there and then put it in my wallet...

cuz at night i'm going to put some new 'spices' into my meal... and i think its going to be one hella good dinner!!!

oh, im also toking before dinner... so its like a double hit!!! plus the natural sedaitves of the turkey.. i'm going to be DEAD adfter dinner hehehe...

share your turkey dinner ideas here!

2. your lucky, i want to blaze but i have no exucse to go anywhere because its pouring out and it windy, i would blaze in my bath room, but all my family is home and the only legitimate bathroom that i blaze in is my parents, i usually do it when only one of them home but thats not the case

3. Heh, put it in the family stuffing , then everyone can get baked... :smoke:

4. ive found the best recipe for getting the whole family baked at thanksgiving is to grind up a lot, and i mean a lot, of dank bud and mix it in with the gravy. gravy works best.

5. i thought eating weed didnt do anyhting. but if u make it with the gravy it should be like a pot brownie type gravy

6. Quote from That 70s Show...
    "Well, some people like to bake pies on thanks giving... We bake ourselves..."

:D

7. hate to tell you but just grinding up the weed and eating wont work, it needs to be baked/heated with somthing of fat content, i belive at or above 250degrees F, so the THC will realease into the fat... otherwise you just wasted a shit load of dank ..