Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

happy turkey day blades

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swimswimswim, Nov 24, 2011.

1. hope everyone stays lifted and eats their fill!

peace

2. #2 Nadroj, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    gonna spark a bowl up soon to start the day off right... just cant decide between blue skunk or acapulco haha. Ill take a snap of each :bongin:

I want some Maine Lobster

3. Smoked two bowls to start the day right.

4. There's lots of family around, so it's gonna be hard to smoke at my house, and I'm not sure if I'll want to go out and drive quick and come back all stoned in front of my family, so I don't know if I'll be smoking. If I get the chance I will though.

I will be, on the other hand, drinking alcohol, which somehow is approved by society, yet it kills thousands each year from either liver failure, heart disease, alcohol poisoning, or other means. Ahh, what a wonderful society we live in here in the great ol' USA. You can get shitfaced with some liquor or beers, but god forbid, you cant light up a safe joint that wont kill you!

Happy thanksgiving!

5. Just took a wicked lumpy shit, smoked a fat bowl and half of a boge.

Watching the dog show just giggling to myself.

6. Last night I prerolled 7 joints with like 4 different kinds of weed for today. Now I can just grab one and burn instead of making my house smell like weed and dragging my 18'' bong around all day. Should be nice.

7. I've been dry for 3 days and I wasn't able to pick up because my friend just brought back an 8th of Super Silver Haze from a dispensary for me, but unfortunately her parents are in town so I can't swing by and pick it up until TOMORROW.. which is after the great feast. I was looking forward to blazing before too and I won't have leftovers because I'm going to a party /:

8. I think you have me mistaken, i'm from Maine :smoke:

9. ah shit got you mixed up with another member that goes by the name "swimtothebank"... Maine is badass... one of the few east coast states that has a pretty legit mmj law. Sorry for the miscommunication haha... i gotta load another bowl :cool:

10. Here in Canada, Thanksgiving was last month. No delicious turkey for me today. :(