Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Nov 22, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

I just want to say to everyone here @ GC, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you all have a wonderful and filling thanksgiving.

Eat some turkey and cranberry sauce for me.:p

2. Happy thanksgiving fellow GC tokers, whom I havent seen in a while :)

3. Bet I can eat more mashed potato's and pun'kin pie then all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving, blades. :D

4. hey man, where ya been?

5. HappyThxgiving yall pig out on pie and turkey and regret it the next day, and dont forget to fight over the Turkey leg family tradition in my house:D

6. I got addcited to a HL2 mod, and have been playing it all summer/fall. I was following the development of it closely, and still am, im designing maps and stuff for it.

www.hidden-source.com

I gotta post pics of my new homemade glass bong too :)

7. Hell yeah Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow blades out there!

**Let's eat all the turkeys, and all the pies, smoke the best and stay flyin' high!

:p

8. yes, let's give thanks to the millions of slaugtered natives that made this day possible. remember they died so we can stuff our our fat american faces with excess amounts of food.

9. Joy! A ray of light hath decended upon our thread.

10. just doin my part to make sure that gratitude is given to those that deserve it :)

11. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, but happy turkey day to everyone! Sorry all you canadians who already had it.. And, you brits? More power to you..

12. your on brotha i can eat a whole bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy mmmmmm

13. MMM i can't wait to get baked n pig the fuck out tomorrow.....:D

14. Yeah, Imma enjoy the first round of thanksgiving with my family sober...eat the feast, watch the football..

then I'm gonna package the leftovers in ziploc bags, go back to my apartment and blaze up

15. wow, 2 GC regulars that were on a hiatus come back.:p

Whats really good IPack?

16. ^ im gonna blaze before i eat too .. but yeah HAPPY THANKSGIVING GC

17. i would try to do it sober, but i cannot stand my family and am only going to humor my mother....so i am going stoned out of my mind

18. Happy T-day all. I'm loadin up on potatoes and stuffing overflowin with gravy, now that's what thanksgiving's all about. And a little pumpkin pie on the side, yum yum. Hope ya all got a few things to be thankful for, if not, you got weed, all of us do :hello:

19. Happy turkey day everyone :) I'm still workin on cookin the turkey and all but I found some time for GC!

I'm sneakin out early to chill at my friend's house and toke up with her and her dad :D Now that is truely something to be thankful for

20. what up dude? much like chad johnson, I'm back

see thats the thing I'm truly thankful for, it's only my dad and his mother and me for thanksgiving, small gathering. I absolutely hate large family gatherings. So i can still enjoy the benefits of a feast that my grandmother still prepares, without the BS "talk to all the relatives"