Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokinbud420, Nov 22, 2012.

1. What is everyone doing today? I'm going over to my aunts house in a little while to hang out with the family and eat lots of food. My dealer hit me up with a text saying "Happy turkeyday 1.3 for $20 first come first serve" So I grabbed some dank nugs to blaze up when I come home:D

What are you blades doing for thanksgiving? Have a great day, everybody.

2. Happy thanksgiving to u too. We are going to the connects house. Plenty of food weed and dabs. It's gonna be a good day.

3. Happy thanksgiving everyone!
    I wish they celibrated this in europe, It's almost dinnertime around here and I could eat a nice juicy turkey! I'm with family today for other reasons, so I'll be eating good anyhow, but a turkey would be nice :D

4. [​IMG]

Happy thanksgiving

(not my pic found it on the internet)

5. Happy Danksgiving. I'm gonna eat a lot. Funny how skinny people like me don't get full as easy as others think

6. mom is sick so thanksgiving is postponed.... oh well, mcdonalds for me lol

7. Going to smoke, eat, then smoke again. Its going to be a stoney day in the QC.

8. Catfish and greens here, Corona 32 oz beers, bags of the XO, bags of some light brown hash we scored from DC . . . Happy Thanksgiving

9. bout to get high as fuck, and eat later. what else?

10. Happy great foodening!! (Go watch invader zim fry cook episode to get it if you don't)

I woke up at 8:30am today. Which is unusual for me since I normally don't sleep till 6am.

I've had breakfast, coffee, and now I'm contemplating if its too early to start working on my high before I deal with 19-21 people. Thankfully, I'm not driving, nor do I have to worry about anything, like the turkey, or drinks.

Woohoo!! Let the great foodening commence!!

11. Happy thanksgiving to all. :cool:

I'm just gonna eat and get tipsy. :yay:

12. Happy thanksgiving I'm drunk bout to go take some after meal bong rippppssssss