Happy Thanksgiving!!

Discussion in 'General' started by PerfectlyBaked, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Happy Turkey Day blades!
    I thought id start this thread to see what you guys are doing this thanksgiving and What are you guys grateful for ? I'm grateful for family , friends and prop 215. ;) :smoke:
    I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day!

2. I'm thankful for the opportunity to move out of this terrible state within the next 3 days.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0]Nicole Westbrook - It's Thanksgiving (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

4. I'm thankful for everything I have, herb included. I'm gonna smoke waterfall, go to sleep, and then go to some family dinners.

5. Smoke *a waterfall

6. You missed the token black dude and her singing into a turkey leg.

7. Im thankful for all the things that really matter.

oh , and tomorrow ill forget about all that and go buy as much shit as I can

8. WTF now I'm really thankful its over, what WAS with the drum stick microphone? And why was the only black person dressed as a turkey? I guess they needed him to add a lil flavor to the video :laughing:

9. I'm thankful for this new fire chron i got from colorado the other day. props to you guys. Happy Thanksgiving GC!

10. Not really grateful... the pressence manifested from conciousness alone, has everything as indifference.
    :0

11. Happy Thanksgiving!!

12. i'm 1000 miles away from any family so i'm going to get some Chinese take out...

it's my favorite holiday too....sucks.

13. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and sweet Mary Jane. :smoke: Happy Thanksgiving everyone: :D

14. Fuck thanksgiving

Guess who has to fucking work today? This guy.... And guess who should've had an easy day but cane into fuckin chaos this morning? This guy.

I'm so incredibly pissed off I can't even out it into words

15. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Fuck thanksgiving

Guess who has to fucking work today? This guy.... And guess who should've had an easy day but cane into fuckin chaos this morning? This guy.

I'm so incredibly pissed off I can't even out it into words[/quote]

Damn sorry to hear that. Positive vibes comin your way brother! Hope your day gets better. ;)

16. Thanks for the kind words man. Sorry for messing with the good vibes of the thread.

I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and if you're traveling be safe :smoking:

17. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Thanks for the kind words man. Sorry for messing with the good vibes of the thread.

I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and if you're traveling be safe :smoking:[/quote]

It's all good man. Sometimes ya just gotta vent.