Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Thanksgiving GC! from Dallas, Texas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DallasFinest, Nov 26, 2009.

1. High everyone!

Just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving and that everyone enjoys this wonderful day by sharing the chronic sticky nugs one has come across because after all today is a day of sharing! :)

Right now I'm about to get my day started with a nice fat bowl of Sour Diesel topped off with a little bubble bag hashish. :smoke:

What's everyone else smokin on today?

2. pickin up some blue voodoo and afghan gooey in Mesquite! haha

3. dammmnn blue voodoo? I haven't seen that around.. let me know how that is
    the afghan gooey is dank though :smoke:

4. Got a gram of OG kush and my last nug of GDP, should be a nice dinner with the parents:smoke:

5. got this joint of some bubba kush, gunna go smoke it and eat sum feast mmmmmmm

6. happy thanksgivin from austin tx! im from dallas so i love your name haha im juss smokin on some resin finished what i got last night accidently. was too drunk to deterimine right from wrong lol