happy thanksgiving all, im fucked up

Discussion in 'General' started by Budder81, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Im super wasted right now, happy holidays everyone.

Anyone else in a food coma whilst buzzed?

2. Not in a food coma, but definitely ate my fair share earlier.

Now I'm just sitting back with a cold brew, enjoying some smoke and hitting up the forum. The mall opens in an hour and a half, might end up there with my friends. They're doing some sort of 'midnight madness' thing over there, so it could be fun. (though I'm not a fan of the mall).

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope yours was amazing.

3. I might go shopping later, could use a new TV. Too intoxicated to drive though.

Smoke is so good after a big ass meal. Hell, I might go for round 3 once munchies kick in.

4. im pretty baked.....smoked a fat blunt about 30 mins after dinner with the family had a nice skate session and will prolly enjoy a bowl later.......god i love thanksgivin leftovers

5. I didn't eat much, railed three Ritalins instead around 4. Starting drinking merlot at 7, took about 4 K-pins and started smoking face around 9.

I feel greaaaaat

6. definite food coma here!! i ate more than i thought was possibly, and pretty much passed out on my parents couch until i figured it was time to drag my ass home:D

7. #7 Bukley, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    yeh I ate at noon with my dad
    shoppers pre-ordered turkey and mashed potaters
    then I came to my moms and we left for my aunts, still full at 6-7 so I didnt eat much
    edit:during the ride back to my moms I definitely passed out in the car from da itis!
    buncha old russian ma fukkas anywayz lol
    and now i just ground up my stems,smoked the keif
    got pretty high
    and now im eating subway!
    happy thanksgiving blades!

8. I've been smoking and eating left overs for the past 6 hours....burp.

9. Just had some icecream and pumpkin pie mixed up, it was soo good!

About to smoke another bowl.