Happy St. Patty's Day to GrassCity

Discussion in 'General' started by CosmicSerpent, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Light up some bud, crack open a beer, and watch this video. Sorry if you've already seen it.

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nda_OSWeyn8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

2. That video..is sad..

I guess I blame the education system. Because those fuckers are dumb.

Though the black irishman with the ancient leperchaun flute was pretty funny.

3. happy "everyone pretends they have irish heritage" day!!!

me?

i had a beer with breakfast, picked up an 8 ball last night

so i aint stopping drinkin till my nose falls off.

4. almost noon and I'm buzzin hard...woke up at 1030 or so and took some shots with my roommates. No breakfast, only alcohol. About to head downtown and meet up with a big group of friends. We're going allll day and all night tonight, my roommate just refilled his 30mg adderalls so no sleep today! haha happy st. patricks day everyone!

5. Man, if it wasnt for this thread i would of forgot. Guna take a green shirt today for work. Also guna puff on some of these nugs i got, some green, some purps =]

I doubt im going to drink today, but i def will be BLAZED

6. happy st. patrick's day! its irish car bombs and lovely green weed all day. :smoke:

o, and that bitch in the car was off the hook lol

7. THat video wasnt real was it?

8. Unfortunately, i believe it was real.

Two keystone for breakfast and a nice cup of coffee...

I feel so... sleeveless.

9. look at 0:35 - the guy looks SOOO excited

10. hell yes.

my roomate came home with some no name dank this morning.

which means i dont have to refill the stash for a few more days.

got 200 bucks worth of guiness and baileys.

having a blueberry blunt and a chocolate martini right now:smoking:

big party tonight ahaha

11. yea..a guy on the board that knows how to drink..I can make an exellent choc. martini..but i make a great straight martini..with very little vermouth..

smoking a blunt, and have a bowl ready..bout to pop in pulp fiction before i head into work tonight.

12. Hate to break it to you guys. St patricks day was moved to last Saturday this year, the 15th, because a saints day cannot coincide with holy week or some shit, the week leading up to easter, but no body took much notice. The next time this will happen is 2061 I think but fuck who cares have a great time everyone.

13. im not catholic.

and im pretty much fucking ripped out of my skull anyway.

and ive got the day off.

so its all good in my book

:bongin:

14. hate to break it to you mels,

i, along with my local bars, dont give a SHIT what the catholic church says.

the calender says march 17th, so im celebrating it on march 17th.

15. isnt following catholicism a thing of the past yet?

hahah " I WANT THE GOLD GIMME THE GOLD"homies gonna rent a backhow (i got no clue how to spell that)

16. Fuck that. I think some celebrations and stuff were changed to Saturday becasue of the coincidence with some other event. Not too sure, cause I honestly don't care too much about that other event. But St. Patricks day is March 17th, and that's that.

17. Hah it should be.

If youre not catholic, why follow the religion?

18. Thats why we celebrated on Sat.

Like my hat? Its supposed to be a beer mug..

[​IMG]

That huge fishbowl was completely filled with Irish Car bomb..the best drink :smoking:

19. ya since when does the pope get to decide when st pattys day is? and it was cancelled because of holy monday? i mean i was catholic for a while, never celebrated holy monday in any form...

anyways im thinking bout making some green beer while smoking this here bowl...its finals week, already 1/2 done!

20. Im Fuckin Drunk!!!!!!