Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy St. Patricks Day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by runlikeaphish3, Mar 18, 2006.

1. today was a fuckin heady day.....i saw my friend i hadent seen in 6 months and we took out my new bong and died the water green with food dye and had a bong session to good ol' ST. Patrick

ERIN GO BRAUGH

-WOOK D

Attached Files:

2. +rep on the green bong water!
    Happy st. patty's day. :smoking:

3. Yea me and my friend are about to go blaze

4. I'm where the river runs green on this lovely day! btw....so great!

:hello: Happy St. Pattys Day:hello:

5. Happy St Patrick's indeed! I got home today and blazed in the shower (first time, fucking incredible btw) went out for green beer with a few of the guys, and now I'm sitting at home on the computer having a few pints of Guinness. I'll smoke up again soon I think. :D

6. what a day it was...

big ups on green bong water espically in the perc.

what kind of bong is that ?

7. Yeah looks like I got here a little late. Meh..

Twas a good night. I drank a solid amount and smoked more than I can remember. I still haven't slept yet(it's like 9:49am here), and the coffee is messing with my stomach. Still kinda drunk. Bah, enough of that.

Happy St. Patty's Day Grass City!! :poke:

8. Last night was beat. I was stuck home cuz sinuses and shit, but at least I did get to smoke some green. I'll make up for it on Green Day. (420)

9. realdealz man! I just got your avatar! AK-47 ftw!

10. Im late too... but oh well. Had a good night, drank a lil. Smoked an insane amount, I pretty much stayed stoned all day. Smoked non-stop...it was a REALLY green St. Patricks day for me.

11. damn right, btw...can't wait til mines done...emmm!:D

12. Nice job with the green water. Last night I smoked a bowl and drank a Guinness with my GF. it wasn't a big party but it was fun.

13. its a Pure. or Pure Glass

its nice i like it

14. Major props on the bong

15. Got to rep the green on St. Patty's day. :smoke: I know I, like most people probably, was stoned as hell on Friday.

16. sweet green bong water man! here's a nice green rep for ya! I am also irish . . . but instead, I was hitting some green out of my green bubbler, while wearing a small amount of green (my socks), and sipping back on a 22 oz of guiness :)