Happy St. Patricks day GC

Discussion in 'General' started by full melt, Mar 17, 2010.

1. #1 full melt, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    So what are you guys doing on this fine day?

I, for one, plan to skip most of my classes to drink heavily and make a fool of myself.

Cheers GC, try not to piss yourselves.

2. I gotta work at 5:00 tomorrow morning. :(

3. Try to fuck my boyz sista

4. I can't skip any of my classes so I'm gonna be up at 9:30am and won't get out until 5pm...and then I have to wake up at 9:30am the next morning as well and have homework so there is no way I am getting drunk, I might hoist a couple and have a smoke but that's about it...sadly....

5. green beer - check

green buds - check

green tincture - check

green xanax - check

I personally want to black out tonight.

6. i feeel like i need to do somthin for this... woke up at 7am blazed bowl of purp on ride to school saw all these faggot kids dressed up in green so i figured out that today was st pattys day... now im back and goin to burn sum quik bowls and wait for my friend to get here so we can roll a blunt and have some brewskis:D

7. Hmm well it's Cheltenham horse races this week so it's full of Irish anyway! I had work :( but went to the pub for a pint at lunch and it was £1 a pint!!! For guiness of course :p

8. hope everyone has a safe evening...im just chillin gettin drunk right now...gonna go downtown with my cousin later tonight...probably gonna smoke a couple bowls to the face soon.

9. Happy St Patricks daaaay!!!

My plans are going pretty smooth! Parties up and down campus. Skip class for drinking (check), go hang out at some house parties(about to be check), work at 5 or 6 ?, (will be buzzing so it will be pretty solid, then get done working at 9 30 and go hit up some more parties!! St patties day ftw!!! Oh shit, class all day tomorrow...

10. i've already had 2 guinnesses .. makin it a day at the bar with the homies.
    then tonight a bonfire with some ladies.

happy St Pattys day guys
    rock out with your cocks out or jam out with your clams out!:metal:

11. Drinking Grolsch (the bloody shop didn't have Guinness!), smoking the last tiny bit of bud I have and watching Father Ted.
    Fuck yeah, it's all going down here.

12. its st patricks day? holy shit. i'm about to help my friend move.. wtf i didnt know it was get belligerent and fuck random bar sluts day..

i need to rearrange some plans.

13. Whaaa?

At any rate, I don't plan on doing much drinking, if at all. Simply not feeling it tonight. There's the other 100 or so days out of the year that I usually spend in a sea of bottles...

:rolleyes:

14. Alright so I fucking lied....I had a few shots and about to go get blazed and then going to split a dirty 30 tonight...lmao I fucking suck at going to class, if going to class was a class I'd have a 1.5 GPA

15. You and me both my friend. I have a pretty bad headache today so I just went to the pub with a friend for a pint of smithwicks then came home to relax. I have a pretty huge rip to go to on friday though so I guess I will have to do enough drinking to make up for missing out on St. Patricks day. As if I need an excuse to drink anyways...

Also, they where playing non-stop Chuck Berry at the pub... On fucking St. Patrick's day.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz9nHvmdAb4]YouTube - Another Irish Drinking Song lyrics[/ame]

sing this and get drunk and sing it again.

this is usually when i dust off my flogging molly and other irish drinking song bands and just celebrate my luck of the irish :hello:

17. Flogging molly fucking rocks!! black friday rule :rock: <<EDIT:Fail, but you know what i mean..

18. oh yes...and Dropkick Murphys too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VIVSHOQboo&feature=related]YouTube - Dropkick Murphys - Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced[/ame]

This song gets sung all the damn time.
    KISSSSSSS ME! IM SHIT FACEEEED! Im soaked and soiled and brown...in the trousers...she kissed me and i only bought her one round!

19. And..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcEEAjGtAkY&feature=related]YouTube - Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies[/ame]

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ_aFHjQhx8]YouTube - Buck-o-Nine - Drink and Fight[/ame]