Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy New Year!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Jan 1, 2007.

1. didnt see any new years threads thought i'd start one. I already got my dank rolled up in a nice blunt for 12. Too bad we're going back to a year of deceit, murder, and lies from our government. ya know its said that i can say that on a international forum and people still know what country i'm talking about. the english kind of gives it away, but its the US.

FUCK IT HAVE A SWEET NEW YEARS GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Happy New Year!! be sure to keep smoking everybody!:smoking:

3. Happy new year!!

4. Fuck yea! Happy New Years GC!! Have fun and keep on toking! :smoke:

5. Happy newyearsheres to 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i mean to 2007, i got mixed up

7. Happy New Year! I envy all you potheads who have some herb to smoke. I've been experiencing a dry spell because I am new to my area and don't know anyone that smokes yet. The new friends I have made act like weed is the plague (squares get on my nerves!!!)
    Toke up!!!!! :smoking:

8. I have no pot left ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm gonna try to pick some up before my dealer starts celebrating, I'll show pics if I do get some (undoubtful).

9. keep lifted..

my first post.. hello new friends

happy new year

10. happy new years to those in ontario! and the east coast usa!

11. happy new years I was gonna toke but my dealer won't have any till tommorow so I'll have to toke up tom :(

12. Happy New Years everyone, hope everyone has a good year to come. :hippie:

13. happy 07 to all the blades.

just blazed a pineapple and deisel dutch, drank some coronas and im spinnin.

14. HIGH All, aaahhhhhh man I feel for you guys (GreenLady36 and ElDust)...no one should be without...makes me not even want to say Happy New Year....but I'm sure you'll say Grow aHead.

Happy New Year (inserts smilie shooting Fireworks) to All The Blades and Bladies of The City..So this Hit is For You...well me too.

****And wearing my Fav T-Shirt****

Attached Files: