Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy I live in Oregon!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntsOrDie, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I just got a picture sent to me from one of my friends in Ohio. They have some SHITTY schwag out there!!! Look at what they found in there bag.....

[​IMG]

A SCORPION TAIL!! and there weed is DISCUSTING!!! Straight mexican brick..

2. I live in ohio, it's easier to get dank than it is mids. It may be just my connects though.

3. Damn I thought that was chocolate at first.. then a little poop.. then i read scorpion tail, and I thought of scorpion bowl, then I put 2 and 2 together :laughing:

Glad I live in Mass :smoke:

4. Yea they didnt even get mids. Haha. When I lived out there all I could find was dank (for ridiculous prices).

5. Wow, that's pretty gross. I wonder if any more body parts of the scorpion are disassembled amounts your stash. At first thought I thought it was a little animal turd. Once I got some weed that was covered in dog hair. I'm sure it's not contaminated, but still, that's nasty. You still gonna smoke it?

6. Its not mine, a buddy sent it to me. But they probably will. haha

7. I get 1/16ths for 25 and 1/8s for 40$ of some good shit (grown in the good ole ohio), its all about who you know.

8. your qps don't come with scorpion tails?

9. I guess so.. Id get some pretty good shit for 15$ a g. 50$ an 8. But good for you man your one of the lucky ones. Out here in Oregon im in heaven with 30$ 1/8s!

10. for dank? damn lol. Is that because oregon is a medical state?

11. Exactly. The dispensaries are actually more expensive because the growers are taxed. So i still get it underground, but its same quality for a cheaper price.

12. Dude got ripped off. Real dank comes with the whole scorpion.

13. The scorpion tail is a bonus in my book

14. That really has nothing to do with Ohio.

And didn't some guy just find a pube in his stash? It's a bad night for schwag.

15. Lmfao I'm in Houston Texas I know what schwag is, I bought an oz for $20 for shits n gigs and the shit literally smelled like it was rolled in chili powder.

16. That sounds like it would make some delicious edibles. :p

17. i live in ohio and i havnt even seen reggie in about 10 months.....cant tell you when the last time i smoked it was.........

-OSUB