Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy halloween

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Russian Roulett, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Happy holoween. I hope everyone enjoyed there trick or treatings, or just getting blazed and chillin round. I got reallly blazed today with some buddies i didn't see in a while, and we trick or treated for munchies. Your never too old for that. PLus seniors can trick or treat. I started off with gravity bong. a lot of bong loads plus a joint on the road with my bro.I rolled up a fat blunt that I made for the first time on the first try after that. I smoked amazing proper blunts before a lot, but I wanted to learn on my own first hand. They are more tricky than joints, but burn a lot slower, and you get madd pulls off of it. Enough about me, how bout you.

2. damn, I ain't feelin the love in this place no mo. "itches"

3. haha i use the gravity bong too man... i was smoking regs with it but didnt cough much now i use some dank and one good hit man im coughing my ass off and get highh:smoking:

4. Yeah, my Halloween was fun as fuck. Smoked about 4 blunts when it started gettin dark...Watched some scary movies and then decided to hit a gravity bong for the first time.. Yeah, I was blazed. I heard some weird ass noises when I was outside hittin that shit and I sat still for about 5 mins wondering what the fuck was going on. :smoking:

5. thanks for those replies dude, i guess since 70 people peeped this thread, them 70 peeps don give a damn bout me, hit the road jack....