Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy HALLOWEED!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danglefest, Oct 31, 2010.

1. #1 danglefest, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    So today's Halloween and I was wondering if anyone had specific plans for tonight or if my fellow tokers are going to be anything for the occasion.

I'm chillin right now watching football. I'm gonna to go to the gym soon and train hard, then come back and catch the 2nd half of the Pats game. Afterward, I'm going to catch up with some of the locals and chill at one of my friend's places and watch people drink, cause I don't. I'll most likely be blazing there and then after taking off from the party, I'm gona be burning by myself and relaxing before the week starts tomorrow.

EDIT: oh, and no I'm not going to have a kickass costume like every1 else...I'm lame when it comes to Halloween B)

2. Well i have some killer ak47 for tonight, probably gonna tok with some friends and then hit up a party as Ken from Street Fighter.

3. Some nice blueberry kush.
    Gonna get baked outta mind and watch the simpsons treehouse of horror and hopefully some good movies will be on too.
    :smoke:

4. my mom told me to stop by but i don't think i will :3

my plan is to blaze in a bit and watch DaZeD aNd CoNfUsEd.

5. I got blue dream, OG Kush and Goo.

Clipped the nugs one final time and put all 3 strains of shake into one bag, going to roll some joints with it:hello:

6. @LonelyStoner92: Hope that AK treats you well my man, and props for bein a Street Fighter character :smoke:

@TheKurupted: Blueberry kush is one of my favorite strains...damn I wish I had some hahaha

@DavId: If you gat nothing to do, why not visit the Madre for a quick hello ya know. I'm not your boss, so do whatever you want haha but DnC is a dope movie enjoy your bud :cool:

@hiimhi: Had Cali Blue Dream from a connect in Boston, got a nice quarter bag and I was so happy. Mixed with the OG and Goo (never tried that before), trhat should be quite the experience. If you can, hit me back with how much you like the Goo strain.

7. Sadly, I already had my fun for the day. I got stoned and went rock climbing with an older friend of mine and we made rock sculptures. It was a good time while it lasted. Regardless, happy halloweed to all you fellow smokers.:smoke:

8. Smokin' and drinkin' right now, happy halloween!

9. HAPPY HALLOWEED EVERYBODY!!!!!

THis L's for you. :smoking: