Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy+Giggly+Clear Headed High Strain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MarquisGemini, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys.

I'm a stoner, proper, I've just orderd 10 THC Snow seeds off the net and I'm fucking psyched. But my mother just reminded me I had to get her some seeds too.

My mother suffers crippling depression and bipolar so she isn't looking for something to slow her down necessarily, just make her laugh and have a good time and feel better when she's feeling down.

I am looking for happy, energetic, giggly high strains that I can grow for my mother. Any suggestions are welcome :).

PS - I will be doing a THC snow grow journal. I have scoured the internet and so far there is noone who has grown this new strain and documented it. Should be a Grasscity first.

2. That essentially describes every sativa, so yeah, go that route. Green Crack, Jack Herer, Blue Dream, etc.

3. Lambsbread is a great clear headed mentally stimulating strain.

4. Yeah, you just described a sativa on the dot. Haven't heard of Snow, is it a sativa?