happy fucking mother's day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazinexotic, May 9, 2011.

1. #1 blazinexotic, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    I came back home a few days ago after leaving. Why? Because no family is perfect and despite of the bad times I still love my parents and my brother. Even though my father hasn't been the best father he raised my brother and I on good music. We were like four and eight listening to Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, The Grateful Dead, Phish, and Sublime. When I was eleven my favorite bands were Sex Pistols, The Clash, Black Flag, and The Ramones. He would take us to punk rock concerts and tell us stories about the crazy things he did when he was a kid. My mom is one of those crazy Spanish ladies and even though I hate that shit sometimes it's also why I love her. I was raised to be open minded and cultured. I missed my mom's accent and the smell of Spanish food in the house when I was gone.

Things were a lot better when I came back and up until today things at my house were good until just now.

I came home just in time for dinner but my parents were screaming at each other, knocking shit over, and hitting each other. He's been seeing a twenty one year old chick and now it's been confirmed. I don't want to get into details. I feel so numb and indifferent right now. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here. I wonder why I'm still alive. If it wasn't for my boyfriend/best friend I don't think I'd be here. It's scary. If he ever died my world would be dead. I wouldn't want to live anymore. I have barely any friends in real life because I stopped hanging out with my old friends and changed my lifestyle. I don't regret it and I love my life right now though.

I didn't want to believe it. I don't know what to think. I feel bad that my brother is caught in the middle of all this shit. I just wish it would get better for good. I wish my mom wasn't crying and stuck at home making dinner right now. She kicked my father out of the house. I don't know what to say when comes to me sobbing about him. I'm nineteen, I just don't know. All I could do was give her the mother's day card I got her and the flowers and tomato plant. She cheered up a little then but I still feel so bad.

2. You just gotta roll with the punches man. I remember hearing my mom and dad divorce through a vent in my sisters room, it really tears a hole in your heart. You just gotta be there for your mom, be that pillar in your family.

3. my parents are going through a divorce right now. my dad told me that he was seeing another woman, but hasn't told my mom yet. dunno if i should tell her or what. it's a crap situation, but you just have to stick through it... at least while you're under the clouds, a rainbow will inevitably appear once they pass. :)

4. Word I'm fine doing my own thing, I keep myself busy and positive but this is the way the majority of homes are and it's sad. If my guy ever pulled shit like that on me, especially on Mother's Day, I'd be beyond pissed.