Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Friday - Yeah its the weekend!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killeroo, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that where ever you are and what ever you are doing I hope you all have a cracking weekend, keep safe & keep smoking! :D My thoughts are also with anyone who is going through hard times and of course the whole of Japan.

Sorry prob going to get told off for posting it here but hey I am just in a good mood :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

Party starts now.......

2. I appreciate good vibes like this, so I won't tell you off.

Happy Friday friend.

3. Thanks mate - positive vibes is what the world needs at the moment :smoke:

4. I gots to go give a speech on the importance of data analytics in the modern business world in an hour and a half. Getting hammered and practicing, gonna fuck this shit up real nice.

Then I will sleep all weekend, fuck i need some rest.

5. happy friday and spring break for all!...eh...except japan...eastern asia....hawaia...more countries that arent coming to mind...

i wish i had the resources to invent an elite unit of 3000 or so ppl that are sponsored by billionaires and can hellicopter in and send out rescue boats and shit to all ppl in the world. I'd totally be dedicated to the job if I had the funding. Too bad that'll never happen cause it really would change alot of shit around for the world.

I'd call the team....the HH, Hsquared for short. Humanities helpers...

6. O god - sounds like a real ball ache mate - good luck with it :D

7. Happy Friday, friends, and good luck to the people of Japan and Hawaii and all other places in effect of this disaster!

8. I am working in the morning tommorrow, then i am moving to a new apartment in the afternoon, in the rain. TGIF no really this weekend is going to suck.

9. Sorry to hear that mate, I have moved in the rain etc and it is just seriously gay, however the best way to look at it is just to say ' Right I gotta get this shit done, may as well crack on & suck it up'.

Just make sure you reward all your hard work, stress, blood, sweat & tears with a bloody huge SMOKE !!!! :smoke::smoke::smoke:
    :D

10. When I woke up this morning for class I saw that I got an E-mail from my teacher that said class was cancelled because the highway was closed due to mud slides, so my spring break started a day early, fuck yeeeeee

11. Sweet - enjoy SB

12. I have school tomorrow -.- but that won't stop me from getting blazed :D.I planed an awesome wake n bake for tomorrow :D stay high

13. School! On a Saturday? WTF is that all about? God that must be a real pain!

14. Since I don't go to school currently, the weekend really doesn't mean anything... not to mention I am currently on a t-break right now.

15. This thread makes me feel bad for smoking the last of my buds.

16. Yeah it is....we are all complaining(studnts and techers)but the principal is an idiot he claims that we don't have enough hours(don't know how to say that exactly)..Anyway we have to do extra work on sundays to meet the quota before spring break.Ah well some fat blunt in the morning will help me to go through the day :)
    PS:Sorry for my bad english

17. hopefully picking up some mids tonight and smoke up and vape the rest of my nug

18. The start of spring break!!!!!!!!!!! :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. I think im going to have a lazy weekend, dont feel like going out :eek:

20. Smoked on the way to college today, took a Music Theory midterm went to my car after for some more tokin then went to go see people play some music then headed home now sitting on GC high ass hell and on break oh yeah....:smoke: