happy friday the 13th

Discussion in 'General' started by highawatha, Aug 13, 2004.

1. are you superstitious?
    im not...but maybe i should be :D i was attacked and almost lost an arm to a dog on friday 13th '82

Attached Files:

2. i am superstitious, but not of friday the 13th just the 13th, i hate odd numbers.........Peace out..........Sid

3. LOL! Nothing has happened today so far, besides a horrible nightmare this early morning. Excactly 3 hours to go and I'll be safe;)

4. oooh woody, dont they say stuff like that on scary movies? and then.........:eek:
    just stay put and dont spill anything or fall outta your chair ;)

5. Hmmmm... Maybe it's better to stay here behind my PC till midnight and hope the monitor will not explode right into my face.... AAAAARGGGGG!!!

6. you miiiight just wanna do that mr. 2 and half hours to go ;)

7. I had my flight back home today! Thankfully all that business with hurricane alex ( or whatever bad weather i missed in england ) had cleared. All went well though. And im finally back home in London! After 10 days with no ganja, im looking forward to some bowls tonight. I will be back tonight, very stoned :D. I hope my lighter doesnt explode!

8. Good things have happened today so far... Another 3 hours and 15 minutes before I know for sure!

9. Damn, didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until three minutes after the day ended.

Guess I made it through another one alive and well. Plus I got paid. :D And didn't buy any weed at all. Having a fat wad of cash is almost as good of high as smoking weed.

10. i forgot it was friday until i started watching beavis and butthead on mtv2 tonight then i relized

11. Looks like you killed the cat...
    Hehe...

12. I got stoned all day, it was great!

13. My day was really eneventful. No witches or black cats just another day. Not even a good friday though wasnt a pay day. sigh. :)