Happy Easter!

Discussion in 'General' started by turnoffyourmind, Apr 8, 2007.

1. So who's tokin up with jesus and the bunny, and enjoying some fine chocolate eggs this morning!?

[​IMG]

I know I am!

2. I got my Easter present. Serra took GSP's belt. Though, I'm not much on chocolate, give me the Reese's Pieces and Skittles though!

3. Hahahaha nice.

4. Just don't be buying any drugs from the bunny man, I gave that little shit $25 and then he tells me to look for a blue egg.

Only took me 2 hours and a few attacks by some robins & blue birds.

Fucking why does he have to hide his shit :confused:

5. im jewish but i blazed up this morning made an easter basket for my son and hid some eggs in the back yard we colored last night, being jewish kinda sucks on holidays like this so cant hav em feeling left out HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

6. Whoa, I kinda forgot it was Easter Sunday until I saw this...lol
    Well, I was just tokin alone, now I guess I can let Jesus into the circle...he seems like a pretty cool dude.

7. I should have gone in to work today. now i'm stuck here with my dad and his girlfriend. this is bullshit. I could be making some cold hard cash right now.

8. Just another sunday to me.

1:30 PM and I'm already stoned.

9. my moms making a turkey :)

10. I agree with with southpark episode what does hiding colored eggs have to do with Jesus? Their explaination made about as much sense as any I have heard too.

11. Yay, Zombie Jesus Day. bah.

12. Jesus could possibly have been the first zombie. I dunno who he bit, but I'm betting on Judas.

13. IF you want to know the real meaning of Easter it is that St. Peter was really a rabbit and a secret society called the "hare club for men" was created to keep the secret and protect the sacred bunny called snowball. go figure its south park.

14. Hmm, the Bible never said it, but they did imply it when they said he came back to life...he WAS a zombie! But not the first...remember, he brought Lazarus back to life...as his zombie slave!! Makes perfect sense...Jesus Christ was the world's first and only necromancer...awesome!!

15. Heres to bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. you all should be ashamed of yourselves. just because you may nt believe the easter story and christian religion dosint mean you have the right to make fun of it and put it down.:(

17. yey what a grand ol' day its been for my family...
    -my cuz-in-law had been drinkin and decided to go drive(he said he was getting something from the car) he went to go buy ciggs, TOTALED my cuz's car, the only car she had to get to work, they really needed that car(in law was getting a job in another state (VA)) and now they only have 1 car thats theirs, now she wants to get a divorse because too much shit has been goin on and that was the last straw...being the great guy that i am i lend her my old bucket cuz im not going to need it, since im getting a new car soon. so today...not the fucking greatest day....

-my aunts BF's dog ate a mother rabbit and they took the baby rabbits home with them, so now they have a cute rabbit....

i think this has to be one of the fucking craziest days

O YEH
    - today when I got up, I saw 2 nice clumps of wet dog turd on my carpet, cleaned them up, and procedded to get some cereal, then as im cleaning out my bowl in the sink(didnt want to wash 2 bowls later) i step on the dark colored carpet under the sink....WTF do i step it but another juicy turd.
    this is the 2nd time ive stepped in a dog turd with my sock in the past 24 hours....hmm what else pissed me off today??? o yeh my mom was bitchin at me...ohhh thats it, i hpe it works out good between my cuz's they both are real awesome..the limo ride back from their wedding, i was drunk as shit, and took a couple bumps of coke, then we got back to the house and took some lines of oxy....damn man.."just another brick in the road" i understand but today was a fucking boulder.

18. Awesome.

Happy Easter..Im eatin a Mr.Nutty chocolate bunny :D

19. I wish I had some Cadbury Creme Eggs...damn

20. Im willing to share... :D

Happy Easter to all of you!! :wave: