Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Easter !! GDP Pickup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by crasstastic, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I love when things just fall in to place; I been smokin on mids for a while, and my dank people have since sketched out or got out of the game so i happened to run in to a guy at a friends place, and i'm happy as can be. 1/8th of GDP for $50, the nug pictured is 3.15; nice sweet and spicy aroma and more of a spicy taste like kush, as opposed to the more fruity pebble taste i'm used to with most purps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking::smoking:

2. Wooooooooowwwww. Excellent Nug!! Shit looks heeeaattttt

3. Looks like some dope, but 3.15 for $50?

4. you can't even contemplate how jealous i am right now, we never see nol like that in the burgh...ever.

5. wow. i luv purp nugs. :D

6. nah, i got 3.5 at least. it was that big bud, some tiny shake buds and another little bud that had to have been around .4 or .5 but i didn't weigh it out...smoked it son!

7. hide that sexy nug from girls thinkin its a dildo

8. LOL!!! 2 Funny!!!

OP, shit looks disgustingly delicious. Have fun wit that!!!

9. Nice dude that shit looks Top Rank

10. +rep for the gdp

11. just picked up some GDP, it wasn't trimmed/cured quite as well as that but it's fucking DANK. reaks like a motherfucker and it tastes so damn good.

12. that is a nice frosty purple nug you got there.

13. shit i jizzed my pants dude

14. Shit man it looks like somebody spilled sugar all over those nugs! :smoking: fucking bombastic

15. I've been picking up gdp a lot recently and it sure is dank. enjoy that bud, fellow.:smoking:

16. damn one of the best purps i've seen. Wish purple came around here