Happy Canada Day!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by korkimann, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Who else is celebrating the true land of the free this weekend?

2. Please explain how Canada is the "true land of the free" lol.

3. Your lucky you don't have Mitt Romney.

4. Hahah y'all can't get a 9mm or a ak though. We can go to walmart and by a m4a1 the same gun's many marines use.

5. Because America is clearly a better place to be.

6. Why would I want an AK? And anyone can get a 9mm, don't be stupid.

7. It's Canada day? Fuck yeah! Canada kickass
    As well as Al Bundy.

8. If I had the pot I would but I'm broke and the bank is closed.

9. Im in Canada but I cant say im doing anything to celebrate... to hot, everywhere is packed with people, I dont have weed and wont be in view of fireworks from my balcony haha...aw. Also, coming from someone who has lived in both the U.S. and Canada, they are both pretty much the same, except I'd rather be in Canada. If you choose to take offense to that... then, Im glad.

10. canada has harper though, and he's in power, he's the face of canada at home and foreign. he's representing the ideals of canadians to foreign countries, now that's scary/ happy canada day

11. ya but mitt romneys a mormon.

12. although i love canada, it has its flaws, like every country. NO country is perfect or the best, simple fucking fact. take offense if you want, but its true. there is no "best country"

that being said, i was more than happy to celebrate today in many ways. went down to the toronto Gay Pride Parade with a huge group of friends for the fun, chilled downtown for the rest of the afternoon. fun and relaxing day, but no hard partying tonight, for me at least, i cant right now, doc has told me i can only consume small amounts of alcohol for the next month.

and i agree, its scary Stephen Harper is representing our country over seas. i hope that fucker doesnt last much longer