HAPPY BUD-DAY CANADA

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Dania, Oct 17, 2018.

1. We have made history and I am so proud to be a part of it! My fellow Americans all your states will come around and finally we can all live in a world of choice.
    Now its time to take a look into the justice system’s minor infractions on weed and clean up a few peoples lives!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I certainly home so.

3. Lol I checked out the Ontario OCS.ca website at midnight during break. How do you say underwhelming and alienating.

They had a good choice out of the gate, but there wernt any strains that I recognized not one. And when I checked they were only selling 1g pakages but had a eight and quarter options.

Plus that Canada post is going into a potential strike

4. Happy bud day for canadians

5. Things will improve, this was a last minute Tory hit for Ontario. Hopefully April when stores open.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. woo hoo! The first legal store in Kamloops had people lining up down the block

7. posting in envy from Texas lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Omg we have to buy online in Ontario and delivery is ridiculously slow. Two weeks for a few of my friends to receive! But I can order cheaper medical with two day delivery.

9. damn dude that's crazy, did you try m o m c a n a d a (dot) c a ? They have high quality stuff. I have never had an issue with delivery because I live so damn close to Vancity

10. 003.JPG Had to see for myself...bought 3.5g for $38.00 includes tx (PST, FUT, BST) almost twice I paid for 3.5g in dispensary before Prohibition 2.0 (legal-strangulation day) supposed to be Sativa said it was 17% THC, thought it was going to be 21%, not sure what it is.... 1st toke off a small pipe and the burning sensation down my throat was agony....then the after taste was ( how can I describe it) like a citrus cleaner....but thats not it....it's something that shouldn't be there....in 50+ years of smoking pot I've never experienced that taste....this is from Tweed in Smith Falls (where ever that is)....might be suitable for edibles....just wish I'd bought less....I'll have to try another strain... maybe more expensive, top shelf (if there is anything like that)....was delivered in just a few days, what with the mail strike and the backlog, really didn't expect it to be so quick....they've got the delivery workin', just need the LP's to figure out how to grow premium pot