Happy Birthday V.I. Lenin! Let's call it "Earth Day"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Apr 22, 2011.

1. #1 Limecat, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    What Greens Really Believe by Alan Caruba

:hello:

FWIW, above when he mentions Dr. Steven Chu, remember this quote:

Earth Day - April 22nd, 1970
    V.I. Lenin - April 22nd, 1870

2. Pathetic.

Is this the best you can do to try and rubbish environmentalism?

If your main concern is the price of fuel to run your gas guzzler go and live in Bahrain.

:poke::cry::yay:

3. I actually have the happy blessing of being born on one of the most wonderful days of the year... 4/20.

Guess who else was born on 4/20? Hitler. What year? 1889. Anyone wanna guess what year I was born? (Hint: I just turned 22)

4. [​IMG]

5. I don't even own a car. LOL

Was the main concern of the article fuel prices? Damn, I better go re-read it...

6. Fuck you plank... don't look at me like that!

7. I knew this thread was destined for greatness from the moment I saw it. :hello:

8. Why tag 'idiots' 'lenin' and 'marx' - patently they were NOT idiots...

9. #9 NasaJoe, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011

Isnt it obvious? If you care about the environment you're an idiot. And most of all, youre certainly not a capitalist. Herp derp

It says it right there in the article, right next to the part where you wish there were fewer humans. Get your shit straight bro your embarrassing yourself

10. Were your parents Austrian with a hint of jewish blood?

11. No they weren't idiots. Just wrong, dead wrong. They couldn't be more wrong.

12. Marx defined capitalism!

So I guess you are right, he was dead wrong....

:bongin:

13. #13 mcherbie, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    You don't think I actually read all this crap do you?

There's something you should know which affects the fundamental point of the article and exposes it as complete rubbish, the writer missed it as well. The Green Party evolved from the Dutch anarchist movement. This means not only do they dislike capitalists (quite rightly) they also can't stand communists - including Lenin.

I think you should research things more thoroughly, otherwise your American education hinders you real bad...

:D :cool: :hello:

14. Capitalism already existed. But he was wrong about its influences and solutions. I bet if someone was able to show him what Stalin, Lenin, Mao and Pol Pot did with his ideas, he would have renounced it all.

15. .....

16. Stopped taking it seriousy at the word 'brainwashed'.
    Stopped reading it entirely at the words "fascistic hated of mankind'.

Lol, and the author says it's the environmentalists who have been brainwashed?
    [/IRONY]

17. Not marx's ideas, his ideal was a system where the government and state would eventually become superfluous and fade away. But that's the difference between marx and mmarxists.