Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Birthday to me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Garcia76, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Woo happy birthday too me happy birthday too me. This still sucks since i have to go to school today. but hey its my birthday.

2. happy birthday.......in my opinon birthdays should definatley be considered as a free day,....no work, no school, no work lol.
    anyhow hope ya get a nice day :)
    peace

3. Happy B-Day Garcia!

Highya that wouldn't work.. I would have the excuse of every day being someone's B-Day so I wouldn't have to work!

4. thanks what i think higha meant was no work on your own bday not other peoples. so tommarow im going to buy a bubbler since my only piece is an inside out ccg spoon. iv decided that since its a year old i need a new toy.

5. lol......your very correct garcia gld your gettin a bubbler, new toys are the best.
    you'll have to excuse bud heads confusion,*whispers* i think he might want your birthday spankins ;)

6. no way i earned those spankings their mine.

7. So many bdays..haha awsome...happy bday:)..hehe I always took off school on my birthday..though i took off school almost every day..but thats not the point happy bday:p