Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Birthday to me!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daiseyduked, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Happy Birthday to me, hahahaha, hehehehehe. i'm 31 and lovin it. goin to get my hair done, drink some martinis at some trendy place tonite. goin out for supper. they wont tell me where. anywho later all have a good tokin day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Happy Birthday Daisyduked! :D

3. thank ya, it's ma birthday......

4. Happy Bday....

Got some good bud to smoke for today?

5. ooooo yaaaaa, been dippin alreaday !!

6. Happy Birthday! Have some good times with the friends and fam!

7. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have a fantastic day my friend you will never be 31 again

8. happy birthday daisey :)

9. Shell be 31 364 more times

10. aww thnx guys! u have a really good day!

11. happy birthday daisy!! i'd smoke a bowl for you if i had any herb. maybe i'll smoke a bowl for you tomorrow, you'll still be 31. have fun with those martinis ;)

12. i have lots, i'll smoke enough for the both of us tonite!!

13. Happy Birthday!

Ill smoke one for you if you smoke one for me! Almost 4:20, then time for a walk in the woods alone :(

Later

14. Happy B-Day Daisey... Have a wonderfull day!!!!

15. Hope your day was lots of fun!!!!!

16. <H5><Font Color = Green>Happy Birthday Daiseyduked and many more!</Font Color> </H5>[​IMG]

17. happy birthday there girlie!! hey can I smoke in your honor??
    you're probly smokeing out so much for this day!! 31 nice

18. tis was a good bday for me! friends and drinks and weed all around. had a blast! thnx everyone! i smoked enough for everyone for amonth!!

19. aaaaaaaaaaaaaare you a pisces? :p did we talk about this already? lol! aaaaaaaaaaah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! i love ya!!! :) lots of hugs and tokes to you :) glad i could be one of many to wish you it!

20. lmao, sensi, yes we talked aboot that lol. crazy girl! thank you! ur sweet;)!!!!!!!!!

thnx, it was good. had many martinis and for some reason could handle all of it. wierd. i had like 7 or 8 martinis and some gin and tonics. man. i must be gettin old.

i'm goin for a freaky fried friday wake n bake. ahhh yeah! i still feel like "it's ma birthday, havin a partay...... can't get that song outta my head.

edit: i shook my ass like a polaroid picture. lol.

i seemed to think this was just hilarious last nite lol.