Happy Birthday to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by Pothead Pete, Aug 1, 2003.

1. I am 41 on August 1st. I am happy to be alive. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached Files:

2. Pothead pete getting older by the day!!!!!! lol

Have a happy B-day!!!!!!!!!

3. happy birthday Pete :)

Looks like some of the cars i the Mad Max movie ? is it ?

4. Thanks a lot. You guys at the city are cool.I love the birthday cake. I am having a big bash tomorrow. 16 friends are coming over to party. Tomorrow is my girlfriends birthday so we are having 2 parties in one. I plan on eating, drinking and smoking my ass off. I think it will be a lot of fun as long as the weather is nice.I plan to show my plants to all my guests as I have an exemption so I don't give a shit. You'd be surprised how many people have never seen a pot plant a week away from harvest. I actually have two. Also 7 more in various stages of flowering. It will be cool to show everyone.They all want a look. Anyways thanks a lot and I'll let you all know how it went. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. haaayyy, the city as more than 16 people, what about us!!?!?!?!??!?!?!! hehe jk, well have a great b day, have a fun and safe time!!!! o ya, this bowl is for you!

6. Happy birthday to you!!!

7. happy happy b-day! smoke lotsa weed! nice car.

8. I had a great birthday and ate lots of cake!!

9. happy belated b-day pothead pete! hope it was a good one!

10. Quite a long b day thread. Yeah I drank a litre of Crown Royal and smoked 5 grams of Ganja.Had a great time and most of my friends showed up. Thanks everyone and I wish you all a happy birthday when its your turn. HE HE HE !!!!!!

11. Well this is a bit late but it never hurt to say it one more time :)
    Happy birthday man :)