Happy Birthday To Me (New Setup)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HotDish, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Got myself a new Everest Bong and Rusty inline a/c for my 30th... hits like a champ... here are some pics.. milk as soon as its done uploading...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very nice. everest & rusty are super quality blowers. but your birthday is holloween?

3. happy birthday!!
    thats a nice pickup and a massssive ashcatcher!
    hope ya have a good day!

4. Halloween bday :smoke: Kick ass.

Nice gift, man. I bet you love it.

5. Thanks!.. Actually my b-day is on the 6th... next sunday.. but i got my present early ^_^

i

6. btw.. here is some milk for all of you.. popped its cherry with a bowl full of Pineapple Express that I had saved for a special occasion
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSVkTdnbZx0]Everest + Rusty Inline AC... Happy Birthday To Me - YouTube[/ame]

7. @solog35 i've seen you in a couple threads and i gotta ask who is that in your picture

8. Nice milk dude, and that bong looks like fun.

9. Awesome set up maan. Hey upstate toking, you from Rochester too?

10. Looks really nice! When I was staying up around Pitt, Everest was being carried in the northern WVA area, and southern PA. Headshops were beyond scarce, due to the infamy of that county/state. I always thought there's was someone strange about Everest, but after seeing two on here, and how they milk, can't say they look bad at all!

11. ^^^ yeah its a solid little piece... i'm in love... might have to hook it up to the vape... i wanna clean it after every hit because i don't want it to look all rez'd up haha