Happy Birthday speechless <3

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I know you've been having a bad week but I hope you have a great birthday :) :love:

and let's hope prop 19 passes hehhehe :D

2. thank you, lovely lady <3

3. have a fantastic bday, and don't worry about it.

4. thanks mister

5. what you doing to celebrate this wonderful day?

6. right now i'm just eating haha. my dad's such a sweetheart; he set up the makings for all my favorite meals so i can have them all day even though he's not here to cook it for me. my day started off with bacon, plus french toast and homemade sauteed raspberry syrup. lots more deliciousness will follow.

hopefully i'll be getting some weed fronted to me later, which would be magical. i just plan on sitting around like a bum and relaxing all day.

7. that sounds nice. I don't think you'll have problems with the bud coming your way, but i wanna know what's for dinner? lol

8. that one he didn't leave me, so i think i'll be getting thai food since it's my favorite. :D

9. james bond had his prostate removed lol

that's not funny, but is to me since it happened on my birthday

10. hmm yea he prob used his tools too much knowing him lol how old are you turning 19/20?

11. the last of your teeny years huh? I've been meaning to ask you a favor... would you like to hear it? it might be a bit of a sacrafice

12. lol perhaps, what is it?

13. well.. if you could.. please if you havent already use your bday wish use it for prop 19 your the last push we need. i don't even live in cali but i have hope it's going to be a domino affect

14. you dont have any cash to buy some weed on your birthday? whats the world coming to? Im seriously thinkin bout paypal'in you 20 bucks so you can get a fuckin gram of dank. I wouldnt rely on a front!

15. Happy Birthday! Now bend over for your birthday spankings :D

16. Happy birthday gorgeous!~

17. Happy birthday! I baked you a cake.... :wave:

[​IMG]

18. Mmmmm, Pad Thai noodles...man, are those an amazing snack while blazing.

Happy Birthday!