The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Birthday Sidious!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Mar 28, 2003.

1. I'm not sure what day it is...well, today is Thursday but I'm not sure what day it is...all I know is you said you were going to Amsterdam which I'm jealous over and that you're going for your birthday.....SO>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR SIDIOUS!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

YAY!!! I hope it's a great one dude!!! You deserve nothing but happy birthdays and tons of weed and lots of fun!!!

You and your girl enjoy the trip!!! Pictures, dude...lots of pictures, OK?

2. happppppppppppy
    birthday
    to the greatest grower in the world !!! :D

have a good one man!

3. lol....tnx in advance...lol....my b/d's the 10th of may....lol.....but it made my night....tnx......Peace out......Sid

4. No no no...I made no boo boo's. Check the Amsterdam thread and Sid makes it sound like he's packed and ready to go, meaning that it's his birthday! So, he made the boo boo!!! See, Rumjilly makes no boo boos. I may cause them, though!!!;)

Haven't had enough of Chucky, huh????

5. Happy early bday sid.. :smoke:

6. well, i hope you have a great time in amsterdam. hell, i know you will! LOL.

i'll save the happy birthdays for a date that's closer to the 10<sup>th</sup>.

:D

7. If its not the 10th don't read

Happy birthday, Sid:):smoke::D

Grasscity Deals Near You