Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Birthday, Higha!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Had you not mentioned it ever so casually in the Official Wah Baby thread, I wouldn't have known it was your birthday until Critter resurrected an old birthday thread of yours...he'll find one, I'm sure. :p

SO....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HIGHA!!!!!

I hope you have a great day even though you don't feel so good. Hopefully, Critter will come along and make the thread all exciting with his smilies.

:D

2. happbirthday mate....... :p:p:p:D:D

3. ah you guys are sweet, kinda makes this nasal congestion cough fever alone on my bday thing not so bad after all :D

4. Happy B-Day highya.. May you have many more..

Does this make you 24??

5. The happiest of bday wishes to you!!!!! May this year be the best one yet!!!!!!!!!

6. Happy B-day Higha!!!!

I know what you mean on the nasal congestion (not the fever cold cough though lol) I haven't been able to breath proper for a week now!!! crazy

anyway, don't let a little sickness get you down! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEEEEEEE :D :D :p

7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

have a cat :D

and fun :D

Attached Files:

8. Happy Birthday Highya :D:D

9. Happy Birthday---I hope you have many, many more!

10. happy birtday higha! no more nuffy! :p

11. HIGH All, well ONCE again it's that time HIGHa and I'm late....(looks sad)....

Attached Files:

12. happy birthday higha!!!!!!!!!!!! tokin one for ya!!! would bring ya one but damn snowwwwww AGAIN...or is it STILL!?!?!? :smoke:

13. aah, thanks
    this all really makes up for the 2hours of mother in law yackin about how i just turned 32 and continually asking me if i was okay with it, "uuum yes, i am" wierd thing i wondered is she okay with it?.lol
    you are soo forgiven unoit, cute pooch i must say......
    cute kitty
    thanks for all the tokes smokes an jokes
    love,....its snowed soooo much i dont know if its comming or leaving anymore

peace

14. HIGH All, mmmmmmmmmmm 32??? Weren't you 32 in 2001 *LOL* Just having fun my friend.