Happy Birthday Hempress!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jul 13, 2007.

1. well as it is now officially friday, july 13 i wanted to be the first to wish my buddy hempress a happy 24th birthday.:hello: wishing you the best of luck and a great day even tho your old as fuck haha! this next beer, number... oh shit i lost count, is for you.

Peace, Love and positive vibes.:smoke:

p.s. have fun with that dex!

2. I second that...

• Like Like x 1
  3. :smoke:Happy birthday Hempress.:smoke:

4. Happy Birthday, Hempress!

5. (in gangsta voice)
    Happy birthday baby girl :cool::D

6. Happy Birthday Hempress!!

May giant globs of marshmallows rain down upon you on this day of celebration!:yay:

7. Haha, I just noticed it at the bottom of the page and jumped to general to start a thread. But looks like someone beat me to the punch.

Happy birthday! :D

I'd burn one for ya if I warnt dry :mad:

:smoke:

8. That sounds so wrong...

But yea, happy birthday!

9. Happy Birthday Hempress

Have a Great Day :bongin::hippie::wave:

10. Couldn't have used any better smiley's haha. Happpy birthday Hempress!

11. Thank you! Don't worry, I'll smoke for those of you that are dry. I have plenty. :bongin:

12. If it was my birthday I'd want it to rain globs of marshmallows. Haven't you seen ghostbusters?

13. I am dedicating this joint I have in my hand to the one, and the only, Queen Hempress.:hello: Happy Birthday!!:smoke:

14. whats wrong with those smilies? I like em!!

15. Very Happy birthday, Hempress! I hope you have a kickass day!

16. [And from the Nexus there arose a calamitous clamor.]

Happy birthday gentle spirit, I wish I could sit and roast a few bowls with ya, but since I can't do that I'll dust one for you now. I hope you recieve everything you need.

Till then...

Stay forever green.

17. Happy Birthday Dudette!:)

MelT

18. Happy B-day Hempress! Hope you get good and stoned. I'll burn one for ya when I get outta work, lol.

19. Hempress!!!!!!! Another day older. Did I hear you were 24? Well shit, 24 fat rips for you throught today, + one for a good next year :) You have an amazing Birthday and be safe :smoke: