Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

happy birthday GRAVY

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Mar 4, 2004.

1. a little birdie told me it was your birthday,....birdie also told me you were 76 but i aint buyin that.
    soooo
    *sings.....
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you,
    happy birthday dear gravy.....
    happy birthday to you
    *naked..................now about those birthday spankings ;) how many do you need?

peace

2. spankings??!! i thought they were punches..... WooHooo for me !!!

21, but you could gimme 76 if ya like :D :p

so far this has been a wonderful day!! First you give me smiles then nakedness!!!!! yay!!! thanks Highya :)

3. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVY!!!!!

[​IMG]

i hope u have a great birthday gravy! xxxxxxooooo

4. HIGH All, Happy B-Day gravy.....get drunk legal now and tell us All about it.

5. yeah happy bday man smoke a fat blunt and enjoy the day.

6. Happy Birthday, MilkGravy!!! :D

Oh hell...I'll sing too. I'm not completely naked though....just topless!

Happy Birthday to yooouuu,
    Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuu,
    Happy Birthday Dear GraaaaaaaaaavvvvvyTraaaaaaaain....
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Higha, you spank and I'll watch! I got goosepimples thinking about it! :p

7. Mmmmmm.....cake! :p

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

have a great one.

9. highawatha....does your name have anything to do with hiawatha(sp?) in idaho?

10. Happy Birthday Man!!! Hope you have a good one. Get baked and drunk. I'll smoke one for you.

11. Hey...Thanx everyone !! so far everythings been so good.... just had my cake.....an ate it too...

bout to get ready an go out for a lil bit..... the the real chaos comes this week end....:D

So everyone party down and use me as your excuse....;)

an btw.... aint nothin better then some birday nakedness from a group of yer favorite gals... 'rrrrrraarrrrrrr'

12. favorite naked gals:D mmmm happy birthday! lol :) Your legal gravy now baby! :p

13. Don't worry mah lil baked bean :p its all gravvvvvvvvvy baby.... :D right bout now, ya'll are my favorite group of girlies! I mean what more could a guy ask for... i got the best group of sexy, smart, fun stoner girls on the net..... not to mention the great quality of friendship thats always ever present in everything ya'll say.....

I'll be thinkin of you all while im getting *legally* intoxicated!!!

An hey... maybe i can keep all those special smiles off the net this time... ;)

oh p.s.- highya, just got a new pair of boxers you'd die for...special sexy sponge bob boxers...that im going to have to comp up my cam to take a pic of thats how amazing they are....

14. Happy B-Day gravy man..

Enjoy the ones you are having now, the older you get, the more you want them to stop..:D

15. sponge bob you say?sexy,maybe. that would only depend on who's wearing them.
    i say PROOF gravyboy proof ;)

*Higha, you spank and I'll watch! I got goosepimples thinking about it!
    ....now i just did,.... (okay done playin in my new mental image)

nope hanger it doesnt...its an indian,uuuum .....boy :D from a poem (lil typo a few years back)

16. happy birthday . have a good 21st

17. the proofs in the puddin...we'll see how much puddin i get into tonight.... thats usually when the camera come out... :D

18. LMFAO!!!!!

lil baked bean lmao! right on gravy! hope ur having an awesome weekend!

[​IMG]

i just found out today i won a $300 martini set on my bday. for every martini u drank u got to enter for this martini draw. so i ended up winning. when i pick it up, i'll have a couple in ur honour! have a good one gravy!

19. haha hell ya dude, happy bday, go legally get drunk and illegally get high:D

oh and get laid..uh legally

20. well here's how it was... as i come out of a four day haze of pretty much everything under the sun....

Nothing much has changed except that number attached to me as my age, i dont feel any older just a lil more tierd...

If anything it was a blast, had loads of fun with some good people... coulda been better if i'd gotten some gifts... :D

but alls well that ends well i guess... thanks guys and girls... :)