Happy Birthday Ganjaphish!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Menace, Mar 3, 2002.

?

Does ganjaphish rule?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ofcourse.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Definitely.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Absolutely.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. For sure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Without a doubt.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Certainly.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pubes! :D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· Current Mood: [​IMG]</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· Post Message:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"> <font color="#000000">
    <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6" color="#FF0000">H</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6" color="#0000FF">A</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6" color="#FF0000">P</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6" color="#0000FF">P</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6" color="#FF0000">Y</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6"> <font color="#0000FF">B</font><font color="#FF0000">I</font><font color="#0000FF">R</font><font color="#FF0000">T</font><font color="#0000FF">H</font><font color="#FF0000">D</font><font color="#0000FF">A</font><font color="#FF0000">Y</font> <font color="#0000FF">T</font><font color="#FF0000">O</font> <font color="#0000FF">T</font><font color="#FF0000">O</font> <font color="#0000FF">Y</font><font color="#FF0000">O</font><font color="#0000FF">U</font><font color="#FF0000">!</font>
    <font color="#FF0000">HAAPPPYY BIRRTTTHHDDAAYY TOOO YOOUU!</font>
    </font><font color="#000000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6"><b><font color="#0000FF">HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GANJAPHISH!</font>
    <font color="#FF0000">HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!</font>
    </font><font color="#000000"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4" color="#0000FF"><font size="5">...And get reeeeaaaal stoooooned!</font></font> [​IMG]</font>
    </font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"> </font></b></font><font color="#000000"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">
    </font>
    </font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#FFFFFF"> </font>

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

2. The poll left off my two immediate responses...HELL YEAH ....&.....DUH!! Happy B-DaY ganjaphish :hello: :hello: and welcome back menace...ya been silent for awhile. :wave: :smoking: p.s. pubes????wtf?

3. aww thanks guys *** hugs *** to both of ya :)
    and yeah, Menace, where ya been??

p.s. i voted on pubes, coz it made me laugh haha!

4. happy bithday!

5. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· Current Mood: [​IMG]</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· Post Message:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"><font color="#000000">
    <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">...cowboysaxman: haha... sorry I left out those two... my bad [​IMG]
    and thanks for the "wb"... even though I haven't checked back for a week... lol
    pubes! it's funny... there was a Conan O'brien episode I saw a long time ago... and they
    did a skit where they had this guy standing in the crowd at a sports event type thing where
    the star comes out and theres press and cameras etc... with the red carpet and velvet ropes... all that...
    and the joke was... he was wearing a plain black t-shirt that said "pubes" on it... and everytime
    one of the stars came out, he would just yell "pubes! pubes! pubes!" over and over... and well...
    it was hilarious... so it's always stuck in my head... and that's... the rest of the story...
    </font>
    </font><hr size="0" noshade><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#000000">...ganjaphish: you're welcome... [​IMG]
    I have been arrrroound... I made a few posts a while back... and checked them
    like every night... and hardly anyone ever responded... so I got burnt out on checking it... lol
    I will start posting again though... I miss it... and I made a special post just for your birthday!:p

I voted for pubes! too... [​IMG] ...I was the first voter ofcourse!
    I had hoped it would get the most votes... and it has so far... not that I don't want people
    to vote on something other than yes you rule! lol... I just thought it was funny...
    </font>
    <hr size="0" noshade><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#000000">

<font size="7" color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">PUBES!</font>

bwahaha...</font>

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

6. A very belated, but well wished Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!

I voted 'absolutely' because...YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya:smoke:
    livingrace

7. I love you hun, but I had to vote pubes

P.S.Happy excaping the uterus day ;)

8. Happy bday. The ganja is in the mail. =)

Z

9. Can I help rule? Please?

z

10. you rule already icecreamkidd you don't even hafta ask :D

11. Where's that guy been? He was lively. Anyways, a very belated Happy B-day to you ganja mama.

12. I know, dude, where are you?
    This post has been going around forever, my birthday was like a month ago ~ thanks though guys lol!

13. happy bd buddy , 2005 woow 2 years more , u r a big guy wow wow
    LOL
    :D

14. A good bump on a three year old thread. I miss ganjaphish, she was a hoot! :D