Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

happy birthday daisy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Jan 30, 2003.

1. ONE MORE POST AND HIGHA HITS 600!!! WOO HOO!

Cute dog, Sensi!!! You can put stuff on my head if you'll fly here and rub my back for me(it still hurts). I'll be a good sport, I promise!!!

2. YEEE HAAAAAW!
    whats done is done ;)
    peace

3. ::booking plane ticket::

you are so bad. I swear..who blushes at a computer screen?!

you knew I love giving rub downs diiiiiidnt you? allright, Ill take care of yea, but just cause you promised to be a good sport ;)[​IMG]

4. Birth Days.......Dogs...........What else????/

Good looking dogs. Happy birthday to whom ever..

5. HIGH All, sitting back LMFHO.F.F.F. you people are great!!!!

Ok I'll give you All a hint on who's B-Day it is and it's the 31st not 30th HIGHa *LOL*.

Ok he lives on an Island and loves to grow wicked weed, loves to go fishing but now has a broken canoe.

Thanks HIGHa and All my BUDdies here at The City.

6. hahahaa! Happy Birthday unoit!! i'm glad someone spit it out!!!!! hope u have a really good day! best wishes to you!!!!

7. HIGH All, why Thank You daiseyduked you have a great day today too eh!

8. HIGH All, couldn't do it in my other post.
    Had to come back and put Drina in this elite group of Best Friends.

Attached Files: