Happy Birthday Bobbert

Discussion in 'General' started by BigSmoker, Jan 2, 2007.

1. i know he does not post here much anymore and might not see this but when i first came here he posted all the time and is a very nice and helpful guy so i would like to wish him a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:hello::wave::smoking:

have a great day and i think i speak for everyone when i say i hope you come back and post on a regular bassis again

Edit: oh crap i just noticed it is also WL-Jeff's birthday so i would also like to extend Happy Birthday to him as well my next bowls are dedicated to both of you

2. I second that.

3. Bobbert better start posting some more glass. His pieces were dreamy!

Hope you have great birthday!:smoking:

:hello:eric:hello:

4. I think he got super stoned on those brownies and now he is wondering aimlessly around like that dude from Kung-Fu.

5. ^^LMAO, Happy Birthday.

6. Bobbert needs to come back.

7. happy bday bobbert and WL-jeff

8. Happy Bday.

9. Happy Birthday !! if i had weed id spark up for your bdays!

10. happy birthday bobbert.

One of many missed members

11. whatever happen to the big lebowski?

p.s. happy bday bobbert

12. He's around.

He never answers his IM either. :rolleyes:

13. Happy Birthday Bobbert! :smoke:

Come around more man, we miss seein ya around

14. Maybe he got scared, Mr DEA Agent. ;)

15. Holey crap guys and gals. I just found this thread searching Google. Life got away from me for awhile. Sorry to disappear for awhile. I ended up graduating college and starting my own business. I wonder if anyone I still remember from the forums still post?

I am a medical patient now. I inured my back awhile back and now I qualify because of the pain it causes.

Even though this post is old I still wanted to reply and say thanks! I am doing pretty well. Hope everyone I knew here is still doing well!

16. gotta get you over to the lounge - much love, sweetie!

17. [quote name='"Bobbert"']Holey crap guys and gals. I just found this thread searching Google. Life got away from me for awhile. Sorry to disappear for awhile. I ended up graduating college and starting my own business. I wonder if anyone I still remember from the forums still post?

I am a medical patient now. I inured my back awhile back and now I qualify because of the pain it causes.

Even though this post is old I still wanted to reply and say thanks! I am doing pretty well. Hope everyone I knew here is still doing well![/quote]

Welcome back to the city! I quite like your avatar.

18. good to see you!