Happy Birthday Bob Marley!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hightimes1, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 hightimes1, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Hey GC! Just wanted to let everyone know who doesn't already know that its Bob Marleys 64th birthday today and I think we should all smoke a bowl/joint to a great man. Feel free to post pictures n such. Happy Birthday Bob Marley!:smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Where did that search button go?

3. Just chill dude, Just appreciate the fact im honoring a great man and sorry for the repost.

4. Long live the Bob!

5. i sure will later tonight

6. i've been listening to bob since i was 2 years old, his music has honestly changed me. R.I.P Bob

7. haha
    its my birthday too im finally legitily 18 im gonna toke up for bob at 420 PEACE LOVE AND HERB

8. I didn't know it was his bday today!
    It's a shame he died so young....

But anyway going to light up some js in his honor :smoking:

9. Happy birthday dude! +rep

10. yes i got one of my friends hemp bob marley papers. ima roll a doob later

11. *holds up a j* Cheers to one of the greatest stoners and musicians that ever lived!

12. if only he had lived to sing some more songs..... Rest in peace Nesta

13. I didnt plan it like this but iv been on a T-break since saturday and tonight all bowls smoked will be for mr. marley. RIP and may your music live on forever.

14. "We be jammin" Happy B day the celebrations will commence when I get off of work.:hello:

15. I'll get some Marley tunes on the go when I go and have a joint in a sec :D
    In honour of the late great stoner-songwriter, be at peace bro.

16. "Bob Marley didn't choose or walk down the middle. He raced to the edges, embracing all

extremes, creating a oneness. His oneness. One love. He wanted everything at the same

time. Prophet. Soul rebel. Rastaman. Herbsman. Wildman. A natural, mystic man. Lady's

man. Island man. Family man. Rita's man. Soccer man. Showman. Shaman. Human.

Jamaican!" - Bono

I love this quote right here.

17. happy birthday Bob.. R.I.P.

his spirit lives on his music and our hearts :(

18. really...
    much raspekt and love 2 the whole Marley fam,
    hope they realize that his message continues to float on a breeze
    stuck 2 a wandering rhythm penetrating borders and boundaries all
    over the world...and has reached me in the western U.S....struggle permeates
    all nations... we must understand the conflict, only then can one take a stand and
    ultimately a side...and by that side we must maintain peace, freedom, and balance.
    w1n love.:smoke::smoke::wave::smoke:

19. Great quote, man! Thanks for sharing! +rep. :smoke:

20. Lol, this is crazy. About an hour ago I performed the ceremonial hanging of the huge bob marley mosaic poster that I stole from my sister while hitting every one of my glass bowls and I didn't evren know about his birthday. Bob works in mysterious ways...:smoke: